Identify and address issues specific to your sector
Towards Maturity Learning Innovation Group™ helps like-minded peers connect and collaborate face-to-face, combining research and experience to address performance issues.
About our Innovation Group
The overall aim of the innovation group is to use informal and formal benchmarking in order to identify and address specific issues that relate to the sector in a focused way. The groups focus on alignment to business needs; change management; increasing agility; improving performance and helping drive transformation.
Why have an Innovation Group?
Experience proves that learning from the success and challenges of others can deliver results, faster. Attendance supports business impact improvement, faster, prioritised decision making on strategic and tactical activities and includes an invaluable opportunity to network and learn from sector specific colleagues who have addressed challenges in a similar environment.
In each of the wider discussions, we consider practical hints and tips on how to get started and overcome common challenges. Participants have plenty of opportunity to draw on the collective wisdom of the group and the TM team provide practical insights from top performing organisations beyond the sector who have participated in the Towards Maturity Benchmark Study™.
Benefits of membership:
- Premium Benchmark Membership in our Benchmark Centre. This gives 24/7 access to your personal benchmarking tool and over 200 resources
- 3x half-day facilitated benchmark review and networking sessions within 12 months for 1 delegate per company to collaborate on action areas and collective issues and concerns arising from the Benchmark
- Access to Sector Benchmark Reports, providing sector-specific insights into top quartile performance and sector-wide opportunities
- A 10% discount on advisory services from Towards Maturity
- Exclusive previews of the current Benchmarking Study results
- Formal benchmarking with senior level peers – personalised confidential feedback as well as comparison of performance against peers
If you’d like to find out how we can help you improve the performance of your business, individuals and L&D team, get in touch: