Learning Innovation Group – for people leaders
Since 2011, Towards Maturity have successfully run sector benchmark groups, using informal and formal benchmarking to address specific issues, spark interesting debates and encourage new learning innovations. We know that our learning community values this focused time together.
Join the Learning Innovation Group
In each of the wider discussions, we consider practical hints and tips on how to get started and overcome common challenges. Members will also benefit from:
- Participants have plenty of opportunity to draw on the collective wisdom of the group, with the Towards Maturity team providing evidence-based insights from top performing organisations who have participated in the Towards Maturity Learning Health Check
- A community of learning peers and people leaders from across the sectors, where you can mutually challenge thinking and learn from diverse perspectives
- Access to our research, insights and thought leadership via exclusive workshops
- Develop your network, meet the right people in your industry and develop lasting relationships
- Trusted environment to support your development as a leader in learning and share knowledge and expertise
- Annual face to face and online events with guest speakers
- Premium access to the Health Check Dashboard results and industry benchmark
- Personal development for you as an L&D professional.
If you’d like to find out more about joining the Learning Innovation Group or how we can help you improve the performance of your business, individuals and L&D team, get in touch by emailing [email protected] or completing this form: