Today’s successful workplaces are fast moving, global and digital. Learning innovation, done well, delivers results that can support sustainable, agile workplaces. Business and learning leaders alike need to expect more. This study explores the tactics most likely to correlate with successful outcomes.
Towards Maturity’s longitudinal research has highlighted that, done well, digitally-enabled learning innovation can deliver an impact that helps the C-suite reduce risk and drive their organisation forward. The potential for change is considerable:
• Improve agility – implement change faster
• Increase revenue and customer satisfaction
• Attract and keep the best people
• Maximise resources
And yet, the C-suite research does not consider that their people professionals are able to deliver or are equipped to deliver – limiting their expectations of help. For example, only 57% of C-suite believe that their academies are “very or fully aligned” with corporate priorities.
Purchase this report for access to the full data tables that informed the writing of ‘Unlocking Potential’.
Contents of this report:
- Table 1: Key business drivers for implementing an e-enabled learning strategy
- Table 2: Key benefits of implementing an e-enabled learning strategy
- Table 3: Other intangible benefits
- Table 4: Key drivers and benefits of implementing of mobile and social media in learning
- Table 5: Skills areas delivered
- Table 6: Skills areas most likely to be e-enabled
- Table 7: Technologies used to support learning content – current and predicted use
- Table 8: Technologies used to support collaboration and social learning – current and predicted use
- Table 9: Technology, tools and development environments – current and predicted use
- Table 10: Technologies relating to learning management/administration – current and predicted use
- Table 11: Barriers to implementing a technology-enabled learning strategy
- Table 12: Key Performance Indicators
- Table 13: Technology take-up indicators
- Table 14: The Towards Maturity Index
- Table 15: Other Towards Maturity Indices
- Table 16: Towards Maturity workstreams
- Table 17: Towards Maturity Model Action Areas
Access this report for £999 plus vat, with a special discount of 33% – £669.00.