We are a team of dedicated professionals working together to support the learning and development industry.
We help L&D professionals make smart, data-driven decisions that result in lasting change.
We do this in three ways:
- We provide quality, independent research that identifies trends and effective practice in today’s workplace
- We gather and share effective practice and thought leadership in order to learn from each other
- We proactively influence the UK skills agenda. We believe that businesses, and those supporting them, are in the best position to say what works and what doesn’t when it comes to learning technology in the workplace
Our Vision and Values
We are a team of dedicated professionals working together to support an industry that is rapidly changing. In everything that we do, we want to:
- Encourage learning innovation that directly impacts results in the workplace
- Build on, acknowledge and contribute to collective good practice
- Support the learning and education of others
- Build transparent, trusted and open relationships with those whom we work
- Encourage excellence from within
- Celebrate success
Through our website, events and services, we provide research and resources to support organisations and individuals who want to learn from each other’s experience and influence change, both at an organisational level and a national, policy level.
Towards Maturity is working with the Learning Technologies show in London to launch a new study that will transform the way that L&D adds value to business and the way that the business values L&D. On 31 January at 5pm, join senior L&D leaders, Donald Taylor (Chair of...
2018 is another year of opportunity for L&D leaders. Laura Overton discusses how the fearless can set a new direction that will impact their organisation’s growth, transformation, productivity and performance.
Join global experts and practitioners to uncover practical tips for improving your learning strategy. The eXchange programme provides a free opportunity to join Informal, face-to-face group discussions with the top conference speakers at Learning Technologies on 31st...
Stephanie Morgan, Director of Learning Solutions at Bray Leino Learning, shares five top tips to build learner engagement and more.
This month we are capturing the essence of some of these case studies by featuring a treasure trove of tops tips that could transform your e-learning program into a class act!
Learn more about what we do:
Start a conversation...
If you’d like to find out how we can help you improve the performance of your business, individuals and L&D team, get in touch: