We are a team of dedicated professionals working together to support the learning and development industry.
We help L&D professionals make smart, data-driven decisions that result in lasting change.
We do this in three ways:
- We provide quality, independent research that identifies trends and effective practice in today’s workplace
- We gather and share effective practice and thought leadership in order to learn from each other
- We proactively influence the UK skills agenda. We believe that businesses, and those supporting them, are in the best position to say what works and what doesn’t when it comes to learning technology in the workplace
Our Vision and Values
We are a team of dedicated professionals working together to support an industry that is rapidly changing. In everything that we do, we want to:
- Encourage learning innovation that directly impacts results in the workplace
- Build on, acknowledge and contribute to collective good practice
- Support the learning and education of others
- Build transparent, trusted and open relationships with those whom we work
- Encourage excellence from within
- Celebrate success
Through our website, events and services, we provide research and resources to support organisations and individuals who want to learn from each other’s experience and influence change, both at an organisational level and a national, policy level.
Laura Overton will be speaking at the Lumesse Learning Lounge on 6 April - a free to attend one-day event offering a wealth of insight and inspiration. For...
Towards Maturity research has long shown the importance of the relationship between L&D leaders and their learning providers. Yet, only 3 in 5 L&D leaders...
Bray Leino Learning joins Towards Maturity’s Ambassador Programme, helping L&D leaders build robust learning cultures with evidence-based research. London...
The classroom facilitator has a critical role to play in unlocking the potential of digital learning. But are they doing it? In this feature, we look at how...
Data we collected in 2015 revealed that only 20% of compliance professionals are largely achieving their goals, despite an increase in spending on compliance...
Learn more about what we do:
Start a conversation...
If you’d like to find out how we can help you improve the performance of your business, individuals and L&D team, get in touch: