We are a team of dedicated professionals working together to support the learning and development industry.
We help L&D professionals make smart, data-driven decisions that result in lasting change.
We do this in three ways:
- We provide quality, independent research that identifies trends and effective practice in today’s workplace
- We gather and share effective practice and thought leadership in order to learn from each other
- We proactively influence the UK skills agenda. We believe that businesses, and those supporting them, are in the best position to say what works and what doesn’t when it comes to learning technology in the workplace
Our Vision and Values
We are a team of dedicated professionals working together to support an industry that is rapidly changing. In everything that we do, we want to:
- Encourage learning innovation that directly impacts results in the workplace
- Build on, acknowledge and contribute to collective good practice
- Support the learning and education of others
- Build transparent, trusted and open relationships with those whom we work
- Encourage excellence from within
- Celebrate success
Through our website, events and services, we provide research and resources to support organisations and individuals who want to learn from each other’s experience and influence change, both at an organisational level and a national, policy level.
What do charities with highly engaged staff and volunteers do differently? Research with learning leaders in the charity sector, conducted by Towards Maturity, reveals lessons that practitioners from all sectors can learn from.
This article describes how Action Against Hunger Nigeria provided e-learning to equip their frontline staff to effectively project manage and tackle an enfolding humanitarian crisis in Nigeria.
This new report, In Focus Driving Performance & Productivity: Why Learning Organisations propel and sustain more impact, supported by the CIPD, investigates how L&D in high performing organisations connect with business leaders, engage learners, and in turn promote a culture of inclusion.
New research shows that organisations who embrace learning are seeing a 24% increase in productivity and performance
Our recent research, The Transformation Curve, reveals that high-performing learning organisations, on average, are seeing a 24% increase in productivity and performance as a result of learning done well.
The global online launch of Towards Maturity’s Transformation Curve report provides learning teams with a new approach to digital transformation.
Learn more about what we do:
Start a conversation...
If you’d like to find out how we can help you improve the performance of your business, individuals and L&D team, get in touch: