We are a team of dedicated professionals working together to support the learning and development industry.
We help L&D professionals make smart, data-driven decisions that result in lasting change.
We do this in three ways:
- We provide quality, independent research that identifies trends and effective practice in today’s workplace
- We gather and share effective practice and thought leadership in order to learn from each other
- We proactively influence the UK skills agenda. We believe that businesses, and those supporting them, are in the best position to say what works and what doesn’t when it comes to learning technology in the workplace
Our Vision and Values
We are a team of dedicated professionals working together to support an industry that is rapidly changing. In everything that we do, we want to:
- Encourage learning innovation that directly impacts results in the workplace
- Build on, acknowledge and contribute to collective good practice
- Support the learning and education of others
- Build transparent, trusted and open relationships with those whom we work
- Encourage excellence from within
- Celebrate success
Through our website, events and services, we provide research and resources to support organisations and individuals who want to learn from each other’s experience and influence change, both at an organisational level and a national, policy level.
The Towards Maturity Benchmark™ gives L&D leaders a free opportunity to confidentially review their strategy, compare with top performers and identify the tactics they need to unlock potential in their organisation. Due to popular demand, the closing date has been...
This report presents the evidence for L&D leaders to help understand and consider how best to demonstrate the value that L&D can bring to business leaders and learners.
Find out how L&D priorities are shifting in our early analysis of the 2017 benchmark data.
Learning and development has never been more complex. Just as we thought we were getting a handle on digital disruption, the workforce is onto the next big thing. It’s pretty clear that learning is evolving faster than L&D departments can keep up.
Everyone loves winning awards though entering can be a daunting and time-consuming process. Whether you’ve entered this year or are thinking of doing so in the future, Benchmarking your learning strategy can help!
Learn more about what we do:
Start a conversation...
If you’d like to find out how we can help you improve the performance of your business, individuals and L&D team, get in touch: