We are a team of dedicated professionals working together to support the learning and development industry.
We help L&D professionals make smart, data-driven decisions that result in lasting change.
We do this in three ways:
- We provide quality, independent research that identifies trends and effective practice in today’s workplace
- We gather and share effective practice and thought leadership in order to learn from each other
- We proactively influence the UK skills agenda. We believe that businesses, and those supporting them, are in the best position to say what works and what doesn’t when it comes to learning technology in the workplace
Our Vision and Values
We are a team of dedicated professionals working together to support an industry that is rapidly changing. In everything that we do, we want to:
- Encourage learning innovation that directly impacts results in the workplace
- Build on, acknowledge and contribute to collective good practice
- Support the learning and education of others
- Build transparent, trusted and open relationships with those whom we work
- Encourage excellence from within
- Celebrate success
Through our website, events and services, we provide research and resources to support organisations and individuals who want to learn from each other’s experience and influence change, both at an organisational level and a national, policy level.
How Qantas used the Towards Maturity Learning Landscape Audit to explore if they could better leverage learning to improve business performance and create a more modern and engaging learning experience.
Learning technologies are here to stay, so it’s time we got smarter in the way we are using them. Our learner voice research with over 5000 workers shows that 7 in 10 learners want to do their job faster and better. Is technology helping you do this and if not, why?...
Finding itself subject to increasing industry demand, a global brand agency decided to invest in its 48 managers to equip them to deal with challenges that can arise from periods of rapid and un-forecasted growth.
This case study lays out how Aggreko used e-learning and virtual training scenarios to provide safe and effective training for potentially high-risk environments in a way that would align their worldwide workforce. This project took gold at the 2016 Learning...
In the first of our regional benchmark studies we consider the aspirations of learning leaders in Australia and New Zealand and the extent to which they are being met, the extent to which learning is underpinned by technology and the challenges faced. Since launching...
Learn more about what we do:
Start a conversation...
If you’d like to find out how we can help you improve the performance of your business, individuals and L&D team, get in touch: