We are a team of dedicated professionals working together to support the learning and development industry.
We help L&D professionals make smart, data-driven decisions that result in lasting change.
We do this in three ways:
- We provide quality, independent research that identifies trends and effective practice in today’s workplace
- We gather and share effective practice and thought leadership in order to learn from each other
- We proactively influence the UK skills agenda. We believe that businesses, and those supporting them, are in the best position to say what works and what doesn’t when it comes to learning technology in the workplace
Our Vision and Values
We are a team of dedicated professionals working together to support an industry that is rapidly changing. In everything that we do, we want to:
- Encourage learning innovation that directly impacts results in the workplace
- Build on, acknowledge and contribute to collective good practice
- Support the learning and education of others
- Build transparent, trusted and open relationships with those whom we work
- Encourage excellence from within
- Celebrate success
Through our website, events and services, we provide research and resources to support organisations and individuals who want to learn from each other’s experience and influence change, both at an organisational level and a national, policy level.
Industry thought-leaders speaking at the Learning Technologies Conference joined our LT Exchanges to tackle some of today’s big questions around technology. What, how and where can it be applied?
Micro learning is one of the hot new trends this year, but as with any new learning technology, it comes with its challenges for implementation.
Consider the 3 ‘P’s – Purpose, Principles and Personas and put users at the heart of your learning content design strategy.
One of the biggest shifts in learning technology is in the development of increasingly collaborative platforms. So how do we best harness these solutions and create a culture of knowledge sharing?
Day 1 of Learning Technologies and Fabrizio Conrado reports on the key challenges and opportunities that surfaced during the exchange with David Kelly.
Learn more about what we do:
Start a conversation...
If you’d like to find out how we can help you improve the performance of your business, individuals and L&D team, get in touch: