We are a team of dedicated professionals working together to support the learning and development industry.
We help L&D professionals make smart, data-driven decisions that result in lasting change.
We do this in three ways:
- We provide quality, independent research that identifies trends and effective practice in today’s workplace
- We gather and share effective practice and thought leadership in order to learn from each other
- We proactively influence the UK skills agenda. We believe that businesses, and those supporting them, are in the best position to say what works and what doesn’t when it comes to learning technology in the workplace
Our Vision and Values
We are a team of dedicated professionals working together to support an industry that is rapidly changing. In everything that we do, we want to:
- Encourage learning innovation that directly impacts results in the workplace
- Build on, acknowledge and contribute to collective good practice
- Support the learning and education of others
- Build transparent, trusted and open relationships with those whom we work
- Encourage excellence from within
- Celebrate success
Through our website, events and services, we provide research and resources to support organisations and individuals who want to learn from each other’s experience and influence change, both at an organisational level and a national, policy level.
Check out the shortlist of nominees for Learning Technologies Awards 2017 – it’s a celebration of everything excellent in L&D.
Since 2010 Qantas Airways has benchmarked its learning strategy with Towards Maturity. This year it’s been working to improve business performance, and create a modern and engaging learning experience.
This case study describes how The Marine Learning Alliance (MLA) used e-learning to bring a sea-change in the way that professionals in the marine industry meet their CPD needs whilst at sea.
In this article Laura Overton walks you through the state of play today and the principals behind the concept of the ‘New Learning Organisation’ – first introduced by Senge in 1990.
When there are so many things you could be measuring or reporting on, how do you identify L&D KPIs that the business cares about? Here’s how to turn the heads of your business leaders with metrics that matter.
Learn more about what we do:
Start a conversation...
If you’d like to find out how we can help you improve the performance of your business, individuals and L&D team, get in touch: