Discover your keys to learning successReview your strategy for free in the 2017 Towards Maturity Benchmark Study
Equip your learning team with all the evidence you need.
The Towards Maturity Benchmark™ enables people professionals to confidentially review their technology-enabled learning strategy, compare their approach with top performing organisations and establish priorities with personalised results.
Our Benchmark is considered one of the most comprehensive independent reviews of how organisations are establishing successful learning strategies in the workplace.
Until 15 July, the Towards Maturity Benchmark is free for all learning professionals around the globe – complete a review to receive a free Personalised Benchmark Report (£300 value).
Benchmark your strategy before 17 June to unlock extra rewards!
If you have previously benchmarked with Towards Maturity, click ‘Revisit your benchmark’ to login to your account.
L&D leaders have benchmarked their learning strategy
Complete your review before 17 June to receive:
- An invitation to an exclusive ‘Beta Data’ webinar with Laura Overton on 27 June, examining the insights so far – only Benchmark participants will be invited!
- Entry into a draw to win a standard Strategic Review (£15,000 value)
- A chance to win two tickets to our VIP preview of the findings and receive a printed copy of the report
All participants before 15 July will receive:
- A free Personalised Benchmark Report (£300 value), once all data has been analysed
- Access to exclusive resources on completion, including over 500 videos on leadership and resources from Ambassadors
- Entry into a draw to win a webinar hosted by Towards Maturity CEO and Founder Laura Overton (£2,000 value)
- A copy of the Annual Benchmark Report, prior to public release
Benchmark before 17 June to unlock Early Bird rewards!
What is benchmarking?
Benchmarking is the process of comparing your business processes and performance metrics with those of other organisations. The Towards Maturity Benchmark™ specifically measures the performance of your L&D strategy by guiding you through a series of questions about your learning offering and impact. It is an invaluable reflective process, providing actionable insights to improve the impact of your strategy.
A benchmark provides the evidence you need to influence the business in regards to the learning agenda. Evidence is vital to backing up a case for change and even more powerful when internal data is being compared with data from top performing organisations. With the Towards Maturity Benchmark™, you can see how your strategy compares with top performing organisations in your sector and shape your L&D strategy using tactics that work.
Say our benchmark process gave them new ideas for improving their strategy
What people say about our benchmark
“If learning professionals aspire to be world class, they have to be willing to constantly improve. Benchmarking is an essential business tool required to achieve this and one that is not used often enough in learning.The Towards Maturity Benchmark opens an opportunity for us all.”
Peter Butler Learning Director, Lloyds Banking Group
“The Towards Maturity Benchmark was a great exercise and has given me some clear thoughts about what I need to do to raise the bar.”
Rob Hughes, 2 Sisters Food Group
“Completing the Benchmark gives me some time to think about where we are at with our use of technology and where we want to go. It really helps to shape our learning strategy, as well as helping us to demonstrate the value and benefit of the investment made.”
Velda Barnes, Addaction UK
The Towards Maturity Model™
Since our research began in 2003, we have identified six workstreams of effective practices which improve learning innovation and its impact on business. These six workstreams, known as the Towards Maturity Model™, form the basis of our Benchmark process and are reviewed every year.
In 2010, the Towards Maturity Index (TMI) was developed as a single benchmark of implementation maturity across the six work streams. It is designed to help organisations understand and improve the health of their learning strategy.
Making the 2017 Benchmark possible
The Towards Maturity Benchmark is free each year during June-July, thanks to the support of our strategic partner the CIPD, our publishing partner Emerald Global Publishing and our Ambassadors, who share our passion for ensuring that great independent research is freely available to all.
Our Supporters also feed into the benchmark process by providing insights on future trends and practices that should be investigated within the study. By sharing our values for effective learning innovation, we work together to influence industry change.
- The opportunity to benchmark and receive a free Personalised Benchmark Report closes midnight, 15 July 2017.
- All data gathered as part of the benchmarking process is entirely confidential.
- Data analysis commences immediately after the close of the 2017-18 Benchmark and all participants who complete sufficient data will receive a free Personalised Benchmark Report directly from Towards Maturity.
- Usage of Towards Maturity Benchmark is subject to our terms and conditions.