Identifying and improving good practice, raising awareness and driving the L&D profession forwards.
Our aim as a not-for-profit organisation is to provide independent practical research in the application of learning innovation and to support organisations looking to accelerate performance.
The Towards Maturity Benchmark Study is a result of industry collaboration and would not be possible without the contributions of:
- Towards Maturity Ambassadors, as below, who make this study possible, as they share a passion for ensuring that independent advice is freely available
- Towards Maturity Supporters who ensure that the study remains current and vendor neutral
Our Ambassadors support the annual Benchmark Study as well as the identification and dissemination of good practice case studies. They work together as Ambassadors for change, identifying and improving effective practice, raising awareness and driving the L&D profession forward.
Ambassadors are committed to Towards Maturity’s vision and values:
- Encouraging learning innovation that directly impacts results in the workplace
- Building on, acknowledging and contributing to collective good practice
- Supporting the learning and education of others
- Building transparent, trusted and open relationships with those whom we work
- Encouraging excellence from within
- Celebrating success
Many of our Ambassadors have been supporting our research for a number of years and have also supported the release of our In-Focus and Sector reports, making them freely available to download.