Join our Ambassadors for Change programme
Towards Maturity Ambassadors for Change programme is a membership group for leading learning suppliers who share our values. The programme is delivered through the Towards Maturity Community Interest Company, ensuring that independence and integrity is at the heart of Towards Maturity’s research.
Our Ambassadors are our collective voice for the learning industry:
- Building on, acknowledging, and contributing to collective good practice
- Supporting the learning and education of others
- Building transparent, trusted and open relationships
- Encouraging excellence from within a fast-paced transformative industry and celebrating success
Key member benefits:
- Sponsorship of the Annual Health Check: An opportunity to influence the global learning industry. More than 7,500 learning professionals and 50,000 learners from over 50 countries have benchmarked with Towards Maturity
- Ambassador dashboards: Allowing you to interrogate our Health Check data, across regions, sectors and learning capabilities
- Opportunity for bespoke packages: Lead-generating workshops based on research and building impactful campaigns that can be integrated into your marketing and customer plans and strategies
- Regular ambassador webinars and meetings to build your networks and for us to share exclusive industry insights
- Unique market intelligence: In-house briefing for your executives, sales, marketing, customer experience unlocking insights and data
- Providing a global landscape for you to share your thought leadership content, case studies, events in our monthly newsletter and on our website
- Building your profile: Collectively and individually we profile you through our social media and with our global benchmarking partners, Learning Technologies
Many of our Ambassadors have been supporting our research for a number of years and have also supported the release of our In-Focus and Sector reports, making them freely available to download.
Find out more about each of our ambassadors by clicking on the logos below.