And the winner of our Sector Benchmark Membership is…
We hope you enjoyed Learning Technologies and found value from all the resources on offer, the free seminars and LT Exchanges.
We received a high number of entrants for the Sector Benchmark Group Membership draw worth £1000 and are happy to announce the winner!
Darren Shurmer from Sony Professional Solutions Europe will join the upcoming event on 22 February in central London to mark the start of his membership – congratulations Darren and thank you to everyone who entered.
Due to demand we have arranged a limited offer on the Sector Benchmark Group membership: receive two places for the price of one!
Helping like-minded peers connect and collaborate face-to-face the membership includes two places for all of the below which we’re sure you’ll agree is a steal!
Contact us today to find out more.
Benefits of Sector Benchmarking Groups:
- Premium Membership included for the Benchmark Centre. This online tool gives you 24/7 access to personalised benchmarking and over 200 resources.
- 3x half-day facilitated benchmark review and networking sessions within 12 months to collaborate on action areas and collective issues and concerns arising from the Benchmark (value £600).
- Access to Sector Benchmark Reports, providing sector specific insight into top quartile performance and sector wide opportunities (value £200).
- A 10% discount on consultancy services (Strategic Review, Learning Landscape Audit, and bespoke solutions from the Equipped for the Future programme (min. value £500).
- Results from the current Benchmarking Study will be discussed specific to the sector as well as the wider sectors
- The option to include webinars, google hangouts and more for your team delivered by one of our experts
- Early and exclusive access to our research
An increasingly regulated environment is pressuring organisations to seek not just to mitigate risk and improve their business processes, but also to shift the culture and behaviour of their staff. Through an understanding of the tactics that support innovative,...
Technology helps L&D professionals deliver efficient learning experiences, faster, at scale. But when it comes to supporting the day to day running of an organisation, is learning having a worthwhile effect on processes? This year’s Learning Benchmark Report,...
Towards Maturity launches inaugural study to bring global insights together with local data and help Australia and New Zealand drive industry change within L&D. With an increasing pressure on the global L&D population to satisfy business needs whilst engaging...
Join Towards Maturity to discover your keys to success at this year's Learning Technologies. We're drawing on 14 years of research with over 5,500 L&D leaders who are just like you so drop in and pick up the keys you need to unlock your potential. Finding your...