And the winner of our Sector Benchmark Membership is…
We hope you enjoyed Learning Technologies and found value from all the resources on offer, the free seminars and LT Exchanges.
We received a high number of entrants for the Sector Benchmark Group Membership draw worth £1000 and are happy to announce the winner!
Darren Shurmer from Sony Professional Solutions Europe will join the upcoming event on 22 February in central London to mark the start of his membership – congratulations Darren and thank you to everyone who entered.
Due to demand we have arranged a limited offer on the Sector Benchmark Group membership: receive two places for the price of one!
Helping like-minded peers connect and collaborate face-to-face the membership includes two places for all of the below which we’re sure you’ll agree is a steal!
Contact us today to find out more.
Benefits of Sector Benchmarking Groups:
- Premium Membership included for the Benchmark Centre. This online tool gives you 24/7 access to personalised benchmarking and over 200 resources.
- 3x half-day facilitated benchmark review and networking sessions within 12 months to collaborate on action areas and collective issues and concerns arising from the Benchmark (value £600).
- Access to Sector Benchmark Reports, providing sector specific insight into top quartile performance and sector wide opportunities (value £200).
- A 10% discount on consultancy services (Strategic Review, Learning Landscape Audit, and bespoke solutions from the Equipped for the Future programme (min. value £500).
- Results from the current Benchmarking Study will be discussed specific to the sector as well as the wider sectors
- The option to include webinars, google hangouts and more for your team delivered by one of our experts
- Early and exclusive access to our research
Micro learning is one of the hot new trends this year, but as with any new learning technology, it comes with its challenges for implementation.
Consider the 3 ‘P’s – Purpose, Principles and Personas and put users at the heart of your learning content design strategy.
One of the biggest shifts in learning technology is in the development of increasingly collaborative platforms. So how do we best harness these solutions and create a culture of knowledge sharing?
Day 1 of Learning Technologies and Fabrizio Conrado reports on the key challenges and opportunities that surfaced during the exchange with David Kelly.