And the winner of our Sector Benchmark Membership is…
We hope you enjoyed Learning Technologies and found value from all the resources on offer, the free seminars and LT Exchanges.
We received a high number of entrants for the Sector Benchmark Group Membership draw worth £1000 and are happy to announce the winner!
Darren Shurmer from Sony Professional Solutions Europe will join the upcoming event on 22 February in central London to mark the start of his membership – congratulations Darren and thank you to everyone who entered.
Due to demand we have arranged a limited offer on the Sector Benchmark Group membership: receive two places for the price of one!
Helping like-minded peers connect and collaborate face-to-face the membership includes two places for all of the below which we’re sure you’ll agree is a steal!
Contact us today to find out more.
Benefits of Sector Benchmarking Groups:
- Premium Membership included for the Benchmark Centre. This online tool gives you 24/7 access to personalised benchmarking and over 200 resources.
- 3x half-day facilitated benchmark review and networking sessions within 12 months to collaborate on action areas and collective issues and concerns arising from the Benchmark (value £600).
- Access to Sector Benchmark Reports, providing sector specific insight into top quartile performance and sector wide opportunities (value £200).
- A 10% discount on consultancy services (Strategic Review, Learning Landscape Audit, and bespoke solutions from the Equipped for the Future programme (min. value £500).
- Results from the current Benchmarking Study will be discussed specific to the sector as well as the wider sectors
- The option to include webinars, google hangouts and more for your team delivered by one of our experts
- Early and exclusive access to our research
We always talk about the benefits of undergoing Towards Maturity’s Learning Health Check and using statistics to emphasise the effects of benchmarking, but what does its real impact look like on a business? We interviewed Nebel Crowhurst, Head of People Experience at River Island, to find out what role the Towards Maturity Health Check played in helping her develop her organisation into one that facilitates a high-performing learning culture.
This recorded webinar provides a case study from Vodafone and PurpleMedia following their success in designing and implementing a credible and impactful learning solution surrounding diversity and inclusion in the workplace and beyond.
Today, over 98% of organisations are on a mission to transform the impact of their learning strategy and the majority of L&D leaders are focusing on accelerating digital because they believe it holds the key to help more people increase their performance.
In 2018, 93% of learning practitioners wanted to increase employee engagement with learning, but only 27% were successful. With less than a third meeting this goal, it is important to explore how an exemplar organisation turned their learning strategy on its head to achieve just that. Read more about how Mitchells & Butlers teamed up with Kineo to become Gold award winners at Learning Technologies Awards 2018.