And the winner of our Sector Benchmark Membership is…
We hope you enjoyed Learning Technologies and found value from all the resources on offer, the free seminars and LT Exchanges.
We received a high number of entrants for the Sector Benchmark Group Membership draw worth £1000 and are happy to announce the winner!
Darren Shurmer from Sony Professional Solutions Europe will join the upcoming event on 22 February in central London to mark the start of his membership – congratulations Darren and thank you to everyone who entered.
Due to demand we have arranged a limited offer on the Sector Benchmark Group membership: receive two places for the price of one!
Helping like-minded peers connect and collaborate face-to-face the membership includes two places for all of the below which we’re sure you’ll agree is a steal!
Contact us today to find out more.
Benefits of Sector Benchmarking Groups:
- Premium Membership included for the Benchmark Centre. This online tool gives you 24/7 access to personalised benchmarking and over 200 resources.
- 3x half-day facilitated benchmark review and networking sessions within 12 months to collaborate on action areas and collective issues and concerns arising from the Benchmark (value £600).
- Access to Sector Benchmark Reports, providing sector specific insight into top quartile performance and sector wide opportunities (value £200).
- A 10% discount on consultancy services (Strategic Review, Learning Landscape Audit, and bespoke solutions from the Equipped for the Future programme (min. value £500).
- Results from the current Benchmarking Study will be discussed specific to the sector as well as the wider sectors
- The option to include webinars, google hangouts and more for your team delivered by one of our experts
- Early and exclusive access to our research
The corporate learning market is rapidly evolving to meet the ever-changing demands of work and worker. The C-suite and L&D leaders can no longer ignore that over 90 percent of organizations do not realize the full value of their investments.
Every year over $400billion is spent on corporate learning globally, yet only 15% is proven to stick. Investments in learning are continuing to grow year on year but performance impact is not changing. The industry is still struggling to provide real proof of impact, in fact, for the first time the Towards Maturity Index is tracking a significant decline. This is causing leaders to have low confidence levels in L&D.
Having clear evidence is a vital starting point in identifying where improvement is needed and backing up your business case for change. We spoke with Emma Smith, Head of Talent at FirstPort Limited, a residential property management company. She had used the Towards Maturity Learning Health Check in a previous role and has now brought this tool to her new organisation in order to help transform their workplace learning culture.
Towards Maturity Learning Health Check provides an ideal starting point for organisations wanting to improve their development, by giving clear evidence and comparisons with high-performing learning cultures. To get a real idea of how the Health Check has a proven business impact, we spoke with Robin Lilly, Capabilities and Leadership Development Director of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company, to hear his experiences.