Terry Clayworth, Manager, Regulated Community Learning,looks at how The Pensions Regulator decided to use e-learning to help them address the challenge of reaching 100,000 trustees in a wide range of large and small businesses.He outlines practical lessons on
- Addressing the needs of a diverse learning audience
- The appetite for e-learning
- Learner feedback
- Potential links to qualifications
You have 2 options to listen to this Podcast:
- To listen now, Press Play on our Towards Maturity Player to stream this Podcast
- To listen later download this Podcast by right clicking the “Download MP3” button above and choosing “Save Target as”.
Keep up to date with our latest Podcasts by subscribing to our Podcast RSS feed
This article was originally created by the Work based e-learning project at e-skills UK and is reproduced with kind permission.