LLoyds TSB have been using e-learning in the workplace for many years, they are now mature users of e-learning where it is accepted as ‘the way we do things around here’.
In this interview , Gary Bellamy , Senior Manager, Learning Technologies, Lloyds TSB describes their e-learning journey and lessons learned along the way.
- The development of the University for LLoyds TSB
- How learners can make sense of all the content available to them
- Benefits of their blended learning approaches
- Opportunites that technology provide for working with eductors
Click here for the full audio interview
You have 2 options to listen to this Podcast:
- To listen now, Press Play on our Towards Maturity Player to stream this Podcast
- To listen later download this Podcast by right clicking the “Download MP3” button above and choosing “Save Target as”.
Keep up to date with our latest Podcasts by subscribing to our Podcast RSS feed.
This article was originally created by the Work based e-learning project at e-skills UK and is reproduced with kind permission.