Laura Overton caught up with Derek Bruce (Head of International Development, ABN AMRO) ahead of their joint session at the CIPD L&D Show, to discuss some of the key aspects affecting learners and the L&D team today, as well as how we can future-proof our learning strategies.
Listen to this short interview for practical tips on how to:
- Make the shift from courses to resources and campaigns
- Market your L&D strategy and work alongside HR
- Let go of what you know and connect with learners
- Utilise technology and peer networks to your advantage
- Future-proof your L&D team’s skills
Note: This interview was conducted internationally via Skype, so there are some audio disruptions. Listen to the interview by clicking the play icon below. If you cannot see the embedded content, contact your IT department.
Watch ABN AMRO’s vision for learning
Prepare for the future of learning with the latest insights
Towards Maturity have released an In-Focus report in conjunction with strategic partner, CIPD – download the full report for free at the bottom of this page, or head to the report’s page to find out more.