The Towards Maturity Benchmark Centre is an online service that helps organisations looking to accelerate their performance through the application of learning innovation.
It provides an ongoing helping hand to support your implementation of learning technologies, so that you can compare your progress with others , flag areas for ongoing improvement and access targeted resources and advice to help you take the next steps on your journey to success.
The Benchmark Centre provides an opportunity for organisations to take 3 simple steps to improve the following key performance indicators:
- Take up and engagement with learning technologies
- Efficiency ( including cashable savings)
- Business agility and performance - how to help your organisation respond faster to changing priorities.
Login at www.towardsmaturity.org/mybenchmark and try it for yourself!
How does it work?
The Benchmark Centre takes visitors through 3 simple steps to improve performance with learning technologies.
- REVIEW - Visitors using the centre are taken through a structured questionnaire that enables them to review their learning practices and compare their level of performance against evolving good practice.
- COMPARE - Following the review each visitor will be provided with feedback on the 3 key performance indicators above. They will also be given their own Towards Maturity Index* (TMI) – a snapshot assessment of their current level of implementation across 6 areas. Research with over 1200 organisations over 7 years has highlighted that those with a higher TMI consistently deliver better results - we help you identify the areas that you can improve on against this benchmark that will influence your results.
- ACT - Once you have identified where you can improve , the centre contains over 200 resources to help you take action in your business.
Whilst the benchmark centre is free to get started, there is a small investment of your time! But spending 40 minutes to reflect on your current implementation process today could save you months down the line.
Standard users can upgrade to premium users for under £1.65 a day—less than the price of a cup of coffee! Premium users get a range of additional resources, detailed personalised feedback and a proactive action planning tool to support you.
NB if you took part in the 2010 benchmark contact us to find out how you can access your 2010 report via the Towards Maturity Benchmark Centre.
Over 200 resources to help you improve
Instant help is also offered by the site in the form of targeted resources, tools, checklists, hints and tips, as well as information about the more formal support Towards Maturity provides, alongside its partner network, through coaching, mentoring and workshops.
Headstart - an extra helping hand
If you would like an extra helping hand in your e-learning strategy,perhaps you are looking to get started with learning technologies or are looking to try a new approach you might be interested in our Head Start programme that takes you through creating your first action plan in the benchmark centre. Contact us for details firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us on LinkedIN
If you are interested in using benchmarking to improve the performance of L&D in your organisation, then you may also be interested in joining our LinkedIN Group - New Learning Benchmarks
What do people say?
It was very easy to navigate through the functions. Options available are brilliant and would be very useful especially the Action Planning section. Personalised approach is good especially with previous reports pulling through. This tool would be especially be helpful with providing the senior managers with performance indicators as well as to the e-learning team to keep focused on ongoing improvement. I have been trying to use Excel to create a similar approach so that we could actively monitor our plans, this is so much more useful! All relevant elements are in one centralised place. - Snr Learning Manager, County Council
I liked the links to relevant materials and practical advice tailored to your report results - Learning technologist, Financial company