- Text size
Check out the Business Educa Programme at Online Educa Berlin, to find out how your L&D team can prepare for the future.
The international response to this year's Towards Maturity Industry Benchmark Report, Embracing Change, has been overwhelming. We've had the priviledge to share some of the results around the globe over the past few weeks and in December, we will be heading off to Online Educa Berlin to do the same.
This year's Benchmark Study shows that there is an incredible appetite from L&D Leaders to really influence change and support business agility but to date few are achieving their goals.
However, the top performing L&D teams are:
- Engaging business leaders more effectively
- Thinking beyond the course as a means of improving performance
- Recognising that staff are often ahead of the learning game and are finding new ways to support the self-directed learner
- Equipping their L&D leaders for change
Online Educa Berlin this year is picking up many of these themes in their programme dedicated to Accelerating the Shift.
Attended by 2,300+ participants from 100 countries, OEB has gained a reputation over the past two decades for its unique, cross-sector focus and truly global reach, fostering exchange between the corporate, education and public service sectors.
I am very proud to be part of this programme, working with like minded colleagues - Charles Jennings, Jay Cross, Bert De Coutere and others - to specifically focus on the Business Educa stream of the conference , dedicated to L&D and HR leaders who are hungry to accellerate the change in their teams, their staff and their organisations.
Following the launch of our benchmark, I wanted to revisit this year's Business Educa Programme to highlight the practical sessions that will help us become top performing L&D teams. I hope that the following will provide you with some inspiration to come and join us for a few days at the beginning of December!
- You can register for Online Educa Berlin here
- To check out the full Business Educa Programme, go to the programme page and search on Keyword 'Business Educa'
Embracing change at Business Educa
Preconference Workshops: December 2nd
- Join me at the Speexx Exchange - I will be sharing the latest research findings and hosting a day of amazing speakers to help us put them into practice - Free Event
- Join Clive Shepherd for a half-day workshop on More than Blended Learning
- Getting Self Directed Learing to Work at Work - Jay Cross and I will be hosting an interactive learning cafe to tackle this very issue - critical if you want to change the way you support modern day workers
- Making Peer to Peer learning a Workplace Reality - UK's Rob Hubbard will be hosting a panel on this so it will be an ideal opportunity to bring your stories and challenges to the table.
- Capturing stories that influence others - Julie Wedgwood and Gemma Critchly from BP will be running this interactive cafe
- Reskilling the L&D team for new challenges - Hosted by Don Taylor and contributions from Garry Hearst - this will hit at the heart of how we embrace change within our own teams
- Supporting Everyday Learning - Jane Hart again will be focusing on how we embed learning into work - an interactive learning cafe that will really equip you for change!
- Capturing the Attention of Time-Starved Learners! - some great speakers here including Myles Runham from the BBC and Casson McRae from Virgin Media will provide inspiration
- How to Win the Hearts and Minds of Business Leaders - Charles Jennings and I will be providing a completely interactive forum to work out how to get this right!
- Learning in Global Workplaces - Jon Kennard will be hosting a lively panel that includes McKinsey's Nic Van Dam on how to take learning to scale
Networking with the stars!
- Register for Online Educa Berlin here
- To check out the full Business Educa Programme, go to the programme page and search on Keyword Business Educa