- Text size
In the new world of business, continual learning is essential for organisational and individual success. HR and L&D have a critical role to play. But are we ready?
This session presented by Laura Overton at Learn@Work 2015 in Sydney, explored insights gained from top performing HR and L&D teams around the world to challenge and redefine the future role of people professionals and how we can step up to the opportunities ahead. View these slides to see how fresh evidence from the world's largest benchmark programme can help:
- Challenge long-held assumptions about learning and work
- Establish a new reputation for building business value
- Break down the silos between business, HR and learning
- Rule technology rather than have technology rule you
- Equip your people professionals as agents of change
Go to http://towardsmaturity.org/2015benchmark download Towards Maturity's Industry Benchmark Report.
View the slides from this keynote below: