- Text size
An invitation to join Charles Jennings on the 23rd of April in London to explore how the 70:20:10 framework can help you support your learners more effectively.
How are our staff learning at work and how can learning and development support them more effectively?
This is a question that we've been focussed on in our work since we began and when we bring the learner voice into the equation we find that certain approaches to learning are high on their priorities:
- 9 out of 10 say that working in collaboration with their peers is top of the list for learning what they need for work
- 8 out of 10 say support from their manager is key
- 7 out of 10 seek what they need from online searches
- 6 out of 10 look to online performance support
- But only 2 out of 10 turn to the formal classroom
(Data taken from 5,700 learners in the Towards Maturity Learning landscape study)
If this is the case, to what extent are L&D professionals adapting their solutions to meet the changing needs of their customers?
2-in-5 L&D professionals are now looking at new models of learning, such as 70:20:10. Charles Jennings (a long-standing supporter of Towards Maturity) explains how this framework provides a new opportunity to explore the way that we support learners at work.
You are invited to explore how the 70:20:10 Framework can help you address the needs of learners at an event with Charles Jennings, hosted by our founding Ambassador, the Corporate E-learning Consortium.
DATE: 23 April 2015
LOCATION: Grange City Hotel, London, EC3N 2BQ