- Text size
On 30th October, LEO and Towards Maturity collaborated in an exclusive pre-launch event to release the report’s results a week early to senior L&D leaders. The responses collected in this event were included in the final report, contributing more valuable insights into the industry and providing practical and actionable tips.
This invitation-only session was an opportunity for senior L&D leaders to network with their peers and discover how to reap the benefits of a technology-enabled learning strategy.
It was an exclusive preview of the results from the 2014-15 Towards Maturity Benchmark Report - "Modernising Learning: Delivering Results" to learn of the practices of those who are delivering results and understand the current barriers revealed. This is the 11th year of the TM Benchmark and has involved more than 600 L&D leaders from companies around the world.
Towards Maturity's Laura Overton and LEO's learning experts explored and led discussions on how L&D teams in global organisations can use the research to reduce time to competency and boost efficiency and effectiveness of L&D spend.
In this event, some of the key results were discussed and debated, including:
- The widening performance gap in results from using learning technologies
- The chasm between best practice and those starting out is increasing dramatically
- The importance of the business case and how to establish a firm basis from which to operate
- What is needed to transform learning - how to modernise with the right strategies, tools and learning models
- The five characteristics of the top performing organisations and how to get there