- Text size
Fresh inspiration, new ideas, clear action plans and a trip to the Christmas markets are up for grabs at Online Educa Berlin – join us on 3-5 December 2014.
If you have never been to Online Educa before, now is the time! It is the largest global e-learning conference for the corporate, education and public services sectors and what’s more, this year they are celebrating their 20th birthday.
If you’ve been before and thought that the event is mainly aimed at the academic sector, then think again. For the past few years the Business Educa programme, designed for leaders in corporate L&D, has gone from strength to strength.
Here are just some of the things you can expect to take away from this year’s event:
- A free place at the Speex Exchange forum on the 3rd of December: Kickstart your event by joining organisations such as Nokia, Rentokil and Amos Laycock to take a ‘Reality Check’
- Collaborative action planning that makes a difference: Join Charles Jennings and Laura Overton in a crowdsourcing event looking at how to engage learners beyond the classroom or Nic Laycock leading a learning Café on getting global implementations right
- New voices, sharing new experiences: Find out how Deutche Telekom are embracing MOOCs in corporate learning or how the UK Defence academy is moving from Boots to Blends
- Fresh perspectives on thorny issues: The spotlight stage is new this year bringing bring a rolling programme of interactive interviews , panels , music and more
- Killer video tips: Check out Video Educa, an event within an event, that brings together the great and good in TV and film for the benefit of imparting skills
- A beer in the Marlene Bar with international thought leaders: based in the Intercontinental Hotel for three days most of the speakers can be found hanging out and will be thrilled to have a chat
If you’ve not been to Berlin before, this is the time to join the OEB 20th Birthday Celebrations, challenge your thinking and meet new people. We hope to see you there!