- Text size
Martin Couzins, LearnPatch recorded this google hangout with Laura Overton to discuss the buzz about this year’s Learning Technologies
The discussion was wide ranging and looked at:
- What’s driving the increased hunger for learning technology adoption
- Are we walking the walk or just talking the talk
- Overcoming the barriers to change
- Mobile and social – are we driven by the needs of the business or the latest technology
- Challenging our assumptions around learners
- Learning from the top learning companies
- Working more effectively with providers
- Actions that L&D teams need to take in 2013
Laura quoted from the latest benchmark study from Towards Maturity and the new Learner Audit now available. She also highlighted the new Infographic available for handy hints and tips which was part of the Learning Technologies take-away.
This interview between Laura Overton, MD of the Towards Maturity benchmark practice and Martin Couzins of LearnPatch was streamed live on 15 Feb 2013.
Check out Martin Couzins and LearnPatch here http://learnpatch.com/