- Text size
February 22, 2008 Posted by: Laura Overton Keywords: award winning, benefits, innovation, interviews, involving managers, learner engagement, learner support, managing change, marketing, Motivation, productivity, strategy
On the 30th of January, the Towards Maturity Project together with the E-Learning awards brought together industry leaders and award winners to provide practical insights on how to:
- How to make an impact on your business
- Engaging learners
- Measuring performance
- Effective learning design and support
- and more…..
If you were unable to make it, you can now access both audio and video versions of the presentations from:
- Dr Geraldine Kenney-Wallace – Group director New Ventures, City and Guilds - Audio/Video
- Malcolm Bland – Consultant for Care UK – Care UK and Thirdforce winners of return on investment awards Audio/Video
- Alistair Lomax, CEO of Uniaid – special mention for award for widespread adoption of e-learning Audio/Video
- David Chidley and Michelle Russell - Training Managers - UK & Ireland , Royal Caribbean Cruise Line – winners of silver award for e-learning content
- Nick Le Clere – CEO Making Change Happen – winners of the Most innovative application of learning technology Award
This article was originally created by the Work based e-learning project at e-skills UK and is reproduced with kind permission.